Monday, January 20, 2014

I'm Back!

Time to get up and try again to be consistent with this blog.  Some quick updates in my life:

1.  I am now 23 weeks pregnant!  Ah!  17 weeks to go!
2.  Baby is kicking and I can feel him / her well.  Still can't really feel her from the outside, but I'm hoping that will happen soon.
3.  Moving at the end of this month to a bigger place!  So excited!
4.  Feeling much better in the second trimester.
5.  I've still only gained ~10 pounds, and that is a nice surprise.
6.  Getting ready for my baby shower March 1st in Texas!
7.  I'm super happy!

Pic Updates :)

23 Weeks!

Visiting the Reptile Zoo!

Playing in the snow!

Merry Christmas!

Happy New Years!
(Theme party we went to - Make up your own super hero.
We were Super Nerd Boy and Girl, and I even made a pic for my belly
that had a drawing of Super Nerd Baby)

Seahawks are going to the Superbowl!

No comments:

Post a Comment